Tuesday, June 06, 2006

With apologies to Morbid, who'd already commented, I have taken down a post.

It was about a girl here in Rome and it was kinda personal and I'm not sure if I want to share this one.

I think I wrote about her because I wanted some help. Some assistance with what to think, how to feel. But that's not the way it's supposed to be. I'm not always gonna have someone here to help me decide how to handle situations.

In and of itself, it's a complicated situation, but there's even more to the story than I wrote about. One view of the entire thing is that I'm extraordinarily blessed. Another is that I'm the exact opposite - cursed. It's kinda funny, actually.

Perhaps I'll write about it after the dust has settled. But I think I need to do this one on my own.

Thank You.

3 comments:

morbid misanthrope said...

It's probably not such a good idea to take advice from me, anyway. Most people would probably be worse off living like I do. Some days I make perfect sense, but others I'm a crazed madman. Hell, sometimes it's impossible to tell the difference. Either way, good luck.

Christa said...

have you visited Gaeta in honor of me yet??? Take said girl to Serapo beach and have an espresso for me. My first kiss was on that beach (I was like 14!)

J C said...

morbid - i'd imagine you have your moments of clarity. in any event, thanks for the periodic kick in the butt and obviously, the brilliant perspective which you bring to the table.

christa - i have yet to visit this wonderful Gaeta of yours. and i have yet to grow fond of these little "espressos" and "cappuccinos" which are just like a shot of caffeine and nothing more. give me a "caffe americano" any day of the week. plus, now is so not the right time to take said girl (which one?!?) to the beach. patience.

blah