Thursday, December 22, 2005

I have posts written out. Perhaps they need editing, but they are written.

There are things that I want to talk about and tell you about and discuss. But they will have to wait for a little while.

It’s Christmas and I’m going to enjoy it. I’m going to spend time with people in my life that I love. All of you guys are wonderful and my life is richer for knowing each and every one of you. But let’s all slow down for a while and enjoy the people in our lives. Enjoy this time of year and all the special moments that it brings.

I am going to be with my mom and dad and my sisters and my precious little niece. I’m going to spend time with my Mamaw – whose health has been declining of late. And Grandaddy and Grandmamma. I want to savor every moment as if I’m not guaranteed to have anything like it again. Because I may not.

This is a special time of year. I love to anticipate its approach and I hate to see it pass. I take pleasure in putting up Christmas lights and trees and decorations. I listen to Christmas songs at home, at work, and in the car. I immerse myself in it and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Step back and enjoy it all.


To Everyone:

Merry Christmas.

May God Bless You and All That You Love.

3 comments:

morbid misanthrope said...

Merry Christmas right back at you.

The Doctor said...

Thanks, and may all your dreams be inspired anew...

S. said...

Have a great one, J, what's left of it. May the year ahead by blessed.