Sunday, May 07, 2006

Some days, I feel like my insides are about to burst.

Even here, while I'm living in this most unbelievable of places, The Eternal City. Even here, something is missing. I don't feel it all of the time. More often than not, everything is right, content.

But in those all-too-quiet of moments, the rustling is there. I can feel it, and I know it well. I feel it now - it's what is driving this post.

I can't really explain it. It's almost as if, on a very deep and sub-conscious level, I know that there is simply much more that I have to do. That my destiny is out there, waiting for me, but waiting rather impatiently. And it seems like my destiny knows that I'm here, and that I know my destiny is there. And that we both know what the other knows.

I'm not sure that I'm ready. I'm not sure that I'm ready for anything, right now. I just do not know.

2 comments:

Christa said...

Listening to that song from your last post, right now, for the first time. In those moments, pray. Pray for His will in your life and moments like these will take care of themselves.

morbid misanthrope said...

I think my insides are melting. I had a bit much to drink over the weekend, and now I think something's wrong with my guts. It might be completely unrelated, but my eyes and ears won't stop bleeding. Maybe a 40 will fix me up.