Saturday, May 13, 2006

Well, I had my new "J Holden's IT Girl" all picked out. Hilarie Burton. I'm not sure, but I think it's her eyes. Mesmerizing. She's on a show that's filmed in North Carolina - this could work! Unfortunately for me, I found out today that she's married. Buh.



So then I picked Hilarie's co-star on the show - Sophia Bush. With her, it's definitely those dimples. And she has this sexy voice.



And as you can see, she's a Carolina girl. There are none finer in all the world. And she likes puppies!! Oh I just can't resist this last picture.



Sophia is awesome - I would have her in a heartbeat. I'm still a little partial to Hilarie, though.

6 comments:

morbid misanthrope said...

I've never seen those womens in my life. Don't get me wrong: I watch a lot of TV. Apparently, I watch all the channels without the ladies. All I ever see on the ol' History Channel is Hitler and aliens. That's right, I made my choice.

J C said...

yea dude....history channel ain't gonna be rockin with girls like this. and i would question your masculinity for choosing hitler over the girls, but i've read way too much of what you write to think about doing that.

morbid misanthrope said...

Most of the stuff on The History Channel about Hitler is pretty damn funny. For example, Hitler's doctor was giving him methamphetamines (which he became addicted to), he had stomach problems that caused him to have terrible gas practically all the time, and there is a good chance he was syphilitic. That's just good comedy. Besides, UFO Files is a more interesting show anyway.

I'm masculine alright. I never oogle women on TV or otherwise, because once you do, they know they have power over you. I'm not going to be some woman's bitch.

J C said...

aahh...yea i can get into some UFO shows, for sure. i can't get the image of Hitler saluting his "people" before giving some speech, and then ripping one for all to hear. that IS comedy.

MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Hey! Missed talking to ya! How ya been?

S. said...

Nice dimples indeed.